|College of Science and Engineering |
Job Posting #:
|October 15, 2013 – Open until filled|
1) Evidence of the candidate's ability to attract external funding to support a vibrant research program.
2) The candidate's experience and area of expertise should complement that of the faculty and the MSEC program.
3) Industrial/technology transfer experience.
Application materials should be emailed as a single pdf file to firstname.lastname@example.org. A complete application will consist of:
1) Cover letter
3) Summary of research plans (typically 3-5 pages).
4) A short description of teaching interests and experience.
5) Unofficial undergraduate and graduate transcripts.
6) Contact information for three references.
Review of complete applications will begin on October 15, 2013 and will continue until the position is filled.